Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hockey Day in Canada

We have been fortunate this year to have the kids involved in a number of different opportunities that go beyond the regular expectations of hockey.  Jamie played during the intermission of the Giants game, got the call up to one of the H2 teams, and was invited to attend the skill session at the Olympic Oval for Hockey Day in Canada.  Jamie was excited to once again play with the 'big kids' in front of a lot of proud family members.  I must admit that it was nice to simply sit back and watch for once, rather than being on the ice helping out.  I am amazed at how far his skating has improved and will often forget that he is only five.  One of the highlights was getting Trevor Linden's autograph on one of their cards.  Next on the list, Josh will get to play during one of the intermissions at the Sockeye's game in the upcoming weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment