Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PixStop

I was introduced to a cool app by another teacher in the district, so the boys and I decided to give it a try when Emma was asleep.  Although in a couple of the frames there is an errant arm, I think the boys did a great job being patient and moving each piece.  Michelle did come home to a messy house, but lets be honest, I was only thinking of assisting in the development of the boys imagination and creativity.


Josh decided to create another one while Jamie was at soccer.  I must say that I am quite impressed with his patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment