Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Whistler

We initially declined on an invitation to go to the Whistler Hockey tournament as we have had enough hockey for one season, but after talking to one of our friends and talking with one another we decided to go.  We figured that we would go to Whistler for a family vacation with the hockey being secondary . . . play hard . . . but also kick start the summer with a trip away from home.  Josh's team exceeded our expectations in terms of getting into the semi-finals as it was a thrown together team of players from all different levels.  At the end of the day, the hockey was a nice reprieve from the hot days out in the sun.
We always love going to Whistler as a family taking in the 'Village' life and simply slowing down from the hectic pace of our daily lives.  This trip was no different as we got a chance to walk through the village taking in the sites, swimming in the hotel pool, scootering in the skate park, and most importantly relaxing as a family.

Relaxing poolside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment