Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

 We are all set . . . letters for Santa, cookies, milk and of course some carrots for the reindeers.


An exciting day that was spent with family opening gifts, eating food, sharing stories and most importantly reconnecting.

Thanks Santa for the goalie gear.
Another great day full of excitement, surprises and laughter.
I love this picture of Emma, Michelle, Grandma, and Great Grandma.
 

American Girl meets Dora the Explorer

The elusive Ba-Chan makes the blog.





1 comment: