Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!

Okay, okay . . . yes, my ears have been burning as many of you have been wondering when I was going to update our blog.  Lets just say that "life" has taken over and I am finally making time to sit down and do some blogging.  Lets just say that I have a bit to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment