Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a day that we love to spend together appreciating the little things in life . . . and Michelle is one of those little things in life . . . okay, maybe just in stature.  I am not sure how she does it, but she manages to do it all for our family and her friends in a thoughtful and caring way, despite having the most difficult job in the world, which some believe is tolerating my antics as a dad and husband.  Yes, I can be a pain once in a while believe it or not.  As I read over different parts of our family blog and reminisce about our adventures, I am continually reminded of how lucky we are to have such a SuperMom in our lives.  If it wasn't for her, we would all have scurvy and be eating a daily diet of Ichiban.  Happy Mother's Day!! We love you all the way to the moon!!!

Looking for mussels, crabs, and throwing rocks into the water.

Climbing a Mt. Everest.

Look ma, no hands!!


Kits Beach has a great park for all of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment