Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom was a nice break from the go go go action of the other theme parks as it didn't seem as busy.  The kids loved seeing all of the animals on the Safari ride and watching the entertaining shows.  The kids loved watching the Lion King show and the Nemo Musical . . . this was right up Michelle's alley.  

We figured that we should get a family picture while we all looked fresh and energetic.  The boys were really looking forward to seeing the hippos, thanks to their cousins, who reported that the best thing about Animal Kingdom was when the hippo took a number two!!!  To the boys disappointment and to their mother's relief the hippos were simply submerged in the water cooling off.

It was great watching Emma becoming more comfortable approaching the different characters that she saw.  Jamie loved pretending to be an archaeologist as he dug for dinosaur bones in the Boneyard.

We conquered the Kali River Rapids . . . Josh took the worst of it and got soaked.  Better him than me!!
Yes, the monkey jokes were being thrown around all day.

Emma enjoyed seeing all of the different animals.  "What's that??"

My little cutie.

Your curiosity and the connections you make always amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment