Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, September 16, 2011

First Day of School

I can't believe that my little Jamie is going to kindergarten and Josh is in grade two . . . it just makes me want to cherish this time even more.  Ahh the first day of school . . . the boys had mixed emotions about today as they were excited about going back to school, but were disappointed that they did not need their new backpacks.

We decided to do a dry run of the backpacks for our photo of the first day of school.

Josh said it best, "Daddy, our family is taking over the school".  One benefit of all of us going to the same school is that we can use the carpool lane as we walk through the path!!

No comments:

Post a Comment