Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Canucks Practice

We had the opportunity to go and watch a Canucks' open practice at Rogers Arena . . . another Schwakida adventure.  Although we often watch the skills competition, this was our first experience watching a practice.  The boys were very interested in what they were doing and really enjoyed the shoot out competition.  Unfortunately for the ladies, Kesler kept his gear on for the practice . . .

On our way to the Sky Train


Jamie always has a lot of questions when it comes to things like this . . . he is the Riddler.


Michelle did get to see and hear Bieksa on the mic as he commentated the shoot out for the fans.  Lets just say that she was worse than a giddy teenie bopper at a Justin Bieber concert.  I did remind her that I was sitting right beside her . . . awkward!!!

Apparently our first choice of scenery for this photo was not good enough for Captain Canada . . . our bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment