Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Loving their Thinking

1. Curiosity of Life:
Jamie's wonder today was - "Where did they get the sharks at the Aquarium?   How did they catch them?"
Josh's wonder was - "Do jellyfish sting each other?" 
Emma's wonder was - "Mickey Mouse had a house next to the movies, when the movie started Mickey Mouse farted, what colour was his fart?". (you make your daddy so proud!! Thanks boys for teaching her that one!)

2. Optimism in life: "What do you want to be?"
Jamie - "I want to be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones."
Josh - "It is hard because I want to be an inventor and a hockey player . . . I guess I will be a hockey player when I grow up because I can be an inventor now."
Emma - "No, I Emma!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment