Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Whitecaps

Well we received some tickets to go watch the Whitecaps game for their inaugural game at B.C Place. This will be our first game since the Caps have entered into the MLS. We invited some friends from hockey and soccer to go with us. So, we decided to make it an adventure by taking the Sky train down which the kids enjoyed once again. The new venue looks great and the atmosphere is so much better now that the players are not the size of an ant. Being closer to the game, the constant drumming, and the singing from the "footie" fans made the game very entertaining. It was probably a good thing that we couldn't really hear all of the lyrics. We managed to stay for half the game because Josh had a birthday party to go to . . . So back to the Sky train and we headed for home. I will definitely take the kids to watch another game . . . maybe the boys will actually choose "football" over hockey when the time comes . . . I know, I know wishful thinking on my part . . . But you never know.


The boys enjoying a day with the Caps.  Jamie is giving the term "Butter Head" a whole new meaning.  It is funny how different the boys are . . . Jamie wore the popcorn bucket as a hat for the rest of the match and all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment