Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year

Wow! 2012 . . . Life continues to move forward and I am becoming increasingly aware as to how precious these times are with my family. There will never be another today, which is a scary thought because it is a day that I will never get back . . . some opportunities may have been lost, but more importantly what opportunities did I take advantage of to connect with them. I have learned that my kids do not care what I do, how much I make, what clothes I wear, or what type of car I drive, the only thing that matters to them right now is that I am with them wholeheartedly . . . not distracted by work, not distracted by the craziness of life, but giving them my undivided love and attention . . . right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment