Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Monday, January 9, 2012

RIC Tournament

Well, we managed to survive the craziness of the RIC tournament. This is a weekend that the boys always look forward to as everyone comes out to cheer the kids on. It is funny how the largest crowds are for the youngest players at the tournament as parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents and friends all come out to cheer on the Future Canucks!!! So how can I sum up the weekend? . . . well . . .
1. Skating hard, scoring goals, and superb passes.
2. Kids laughing, playing, and spending time with family and friends.
3. Packing and unpacking hockey bags, over and over and over again.
4. Meals out with teammates.
5. Coffee, coffee, coffee!
6. Cameras clicking and video cameras rolling.
7. Awarding of medals and trophies held onto with pride and excitement.
8. Two very proud parents and one little cheerleader . . . running a muck all around the rink. (love my daughter, but I am glad that I am behind the bench . . . believe me, it is much more relaxing . . . Thanks Mich!)

Jamie was very proud of his first trophy. 

Jamie played a great game back checking on defence, making some passes and scoring a goal.


Henrik over to Daniel . . . she shoots, she scooooorrrres!!!!!!  Josh and his cousin got a chance to play on the same line together which was a lot of fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment