Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

BC Sports Hall of Fame

We heard about the BC Sports Hall of Fame from one of our friends and decided to take our kids down for a visit.  Hockey, soccer simulator, rock climbing treadmill, bobsled/sit ski simulator, and a running track were the hands on activities that the kids enjoyed.  There is so much to see and read that kept the kids busy and intrigued.  The kids loved looking at the "old" equipment from the various sports presented and seeing all of the artifacts from the Winter Olympics.  It was interesting to see what they thought was interesting and what they remembered from the Winter Games.  Personally, I loved the Terry Fox room looking at the artifacts and reading the letters and messages that were there.

Luongo's Mask was a big hit.


He shoots, he scores!!!

Josh enjoyed trying to beat his time.


Emma even got into the action of trying all of the different simulators.





World Record Holder????


Yes, that is my time . . . 0.8 seconds . . . who is the man!!!  Michelle thinks that I somehow got Emma to rig the time for me . . . wishful thinking.  I did remind Michelle that she did marry a world class athlete, so why doubt my abilities.  I must admit that I did run this in jeans with no warm up, so we can only imagine the time I could of put up with a proper warm up and attire . . . look out Usain Bolt, the Asian Bolt is heading your way!!!  An overweight, vertically challenged, and aging has been is coming for your title as the fastest man on earth!!!

Yes, that is my time on the clock over 14 meters!!!!  Percy Williams who????

No comments:

Post a Comment