Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jamboree Weekend

The Soccer Jamboree can only mean one thing . . . another season of soccer has come to an end.  The boys continued to develop their game sense and their basic skills, which were showcased on game days. Josh enjoyed playing with some of his friends and were beginning to develop some chemistry between them during the games.  Jamie loves competing and of course celebrating his many goals in different ways.  This is where the boys differ a lot . . .  Josh will do the chest bump with one of his friends or gives a little fist pump, where as, Jamie will airplane back to center with his jersey pulled over his head.  All in all a fun year had by the both of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment