Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Who Says Creativity is Lacking in Kids

We decided to paint Emma's room and transfer her into a big girl bed over the break.  For some reason I knew that the transition from the crib to a big girl bed would not go as smoothly as it did with the boys.  Michelle and I could place the boys in their bed and they were down for the night . . . in the morning the boys would scream until we went in and lifted them out of their bed.  We always laughed because they didn't realise that they could just slide out of their beds on their own.  Emma on the other hand, came downstairs for a "visit" about twenty-three times in about a fifteen minute time span.  Who says creativity is dead because Emma managed to come up with twenty-three different reasons for getting out of her bed . . . her excuses ran the gamut from, "I got an owee on my knee, I got an owee on my arm, I don't want this guitar, sing me a song, I need a blanket, etc. . . ".  One thing that I have been looking forward to is walking into her room at night and watching her sleep and giving her a kiss goodnight.  My little Princess is growing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment