Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Science World

We headed off to Science World with some of our friends to check out the latest Lego exhibit.  I really enjoy Science World because it is one of those places that all of our kids can find something interesting to do. Often, the activities/outings are catered to the boys, but this one allows Emma to explore, run around, and experiment with the many things that Science World has to offer.  I love the fact that I get to re-experience Science World through Emma's eyes.  Personally, I love all of the physical challenges and of course the Mensa puzzles.  I am so glad that the kids still love the Science Shows because at this time I usually make myself scarce and try my hand at all of the puzzles that they have to offer.  Michelle is very quick to give me a hard time about having all of the kids, while I am off playing.  Not to brag, but they need to update their puzzles because I have figured out many of them . . . I think it is great that Josh is getting the bug for these as well.  It is just another excuse for me to spend more time at the tables.

"Hey, where did my shoes go???"

"Here they are"


Yes, that is my finger . . . getting used to my phone still.

Testing his vertical jump.


"Daddy, lots of Emma's"


Love your sense of humour . . . you always make me laugh.

Cute Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment