Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Being Chased By The Tide

It has been quite some time since we have taken our family to Jericho Beach and I have forgotten how beautiful it is and how much fun it is.  We decided to meet Ji-Chan, Ba-Chan and our cousins for a day of sun, water and togetherness.  The day could not have gone better as the sun was shining and the kids were having a blast skim boarding, looking for sea creatures, and playing in the sand . . . all under the watchful eyes of their Ji-chan and Ba-chan.

The girls looking for some crabs to put into their buckets.
I think all of the boys skateboarding in the streets has helped them with their skim boarding.  Throughout the morning we were continually chased by the tide as we would set up our camp so that the kids could skim board . . . only to have to move our stuff to a new location as the water rolled in.  Although we had to move several times, the constant packing up was worth it as the kids found some great pools of water.
Jamie pick up your head!!!
This was the only way we could get them to stop and take a break.

A great day at the beach being kids.
Emma thought her new legs were hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment