Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

UBC Endowment Lands

At the beginning of the summer we decided to make a list of all of the things that we wanted to accomplish this summer.  Everyone in the family gave three suggestions and we have been crossing them off as the summer has quickly moved along.  One of the suggestions was to go trail riding through UBC Endowment Lands as a family.  The boys have become quite good at navigating the trails and taking on the challenges of the hills.  I do help Jamie up some of the steeper hills as he only has one gear, which makes it a little more demanding on him.  Lets check one more thing off of our summer to do list!

Even Emma needed to be rehydrated at every stop on this ride.  She enjoyed riding through the "Jungle" as she put it.

A pretty good day of riding as we only had one bail out on a sharp down hill turn.  A pretty big bruise as a reminder of this fall.  

1 comment:

  1. We still do lists like that ;)
    This is Adam's favourite place to bike - let us know the next time you're going!

    ReplyDelete