Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Whitecaps vs The Galaxy

Happy Birthday Jamie!  Well, it is not really Jamie's birthday since his birthday is really in May, but we did get a chance to experience one of his birthday presents.  Jamie received Whitecaps tickets, which he has been looking forward to for quite some time now.  So Josh, Jamie and I headed out to the big game between the Vancouver Whitecaps versus the star studded LA Galaxy (Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane, and David Beckham).  When we arrived, the two teams came out for their warm up and much to our surprise LA was warming up right in front of us.  The boys got a kick (excuse the pun) out of seeing the likes of Donovan, Keane and Beckham warming up right in front of them.  The game was an exciting game as the Whitecaps took the lead 2 to 0, but in the second half the Galaxy took over and began their come back to tie the game 2 to 2.  Although the boys wanted the Whitecaps to win, they enjoyed seeing all four goals being scored at our end of the field.

Great Tickets!

Yes, I did buy Josh a new Whitecaps Jersey . . . Michelle calls me a sucker . . . I call it supporting the local team!

Yes, ladies we were this close to Becks . . . kind of average if I don't say so myself!!!  Come on . . . if we simply add a few pounds on him, shrink him to 5'3", buzz cut his hair and dye it black with flecks of gray, minus a few tattoos . . . you have got a splitting image of me!!!!   I know, I know, Michelle is VERY lucky to have me.  Boy I'm HOT!!


Happy Birthday Jamie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment