Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

99 Cents of Fun

The kids were heading off to Janice's house for their End of the Summer BBQ where our kids get to hang out and play with the older kids that come.  They love it!  This year, Michelle was planning some fun games to play which included blowing bubbles.  So how else should we spend an hour of our day?  . . . practicing and learning how to blow bubbles.  These are the little things in our day that I love doing as a family . . . being silly and being together.

Mich was like totally getting back to her Valley Girl roots, chomping on gum and showing the kids some of her bubble gum tricks!
For what ever reason Jamie learned how to not only whistle at an early age, but also how to blow bubbles.
Josh learned very quickly how to blow bubbles . . . some were more successful than others!

Emma loved how mommy would blow her a bubble and she could pop it in her mouth.
Hey I made the blog.  I feel like Wilson who is Tim's neighbour from the TV show Tool Time

Don't ask me why I included this photo of me.
Take 175 of this shot and this is as good as it gets.  Bubbles deflating, gum being spit out, bubbles not blown when the timer went off . . . hey at least we didn't have to worry about everyone smiling!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! The family that plays together, stays together...

    ReplyDelete