Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lynn Canyon

What?  Back to back trips to the North Shore!  Yes, two days in a row we decided to head up to the North Shore, but this time we decided to make our way to Lynn Canyon.  I can't remember the last time I was there or even if I have ever been up there . . . so we kept an open mind and decided to go with the flow and figure out where to go once we arrived.  To be honest I was a little surprised as to how busy it was . . . but what was I expecting as we headed up there on the long weekend.  If you know Mich, she does not like taking kids on suspension bridges (our kids didn't even know that they could go out on the Ferry deck when we go to Victoria) so I was impressed that she agreed to go.  The kids had a blast rock hopping up the creek, wading in the water, and playing fetch as Emma would throw sticks into the stream for the boys to get.

Mich has got a tight grip on Emma


The water was chilly!



Rock hopping around the creek.



No comments:

Post a Comment