Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Giddy Up!

Over the last few years we have been taking the kids to the Richmond Nature Park to ride the horses when they come.  This is one of those things that we don't have any connections to so we like to go and give the kids the chance to ride a horse.  Although the ride is relatively short, the kids enjoy it all the same.  This year - Josh rode Apache, Jamie rode Filla, and Emma rode Shiloh.

No Emma does not have a black eye!  As the kids were waiting for the horses to arrive they got their faces painted by some volunteers.  Emma wanted a dog painted on her . . . we did not think that they would try to make her into a dog.  

Josh was a little unsure if he wanted to ride the horses this year as he felt that the horses were too slow . . . he wanted them to gallop around the park.  Josh enjoyed the ride around the park.
"Come on Buddy . . . Lets go Man Tracker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment