Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Exploring the Tidal Pools

The one thing that I love about trips like this is that we get to simply relax and enjoy our time together without any distractions.  I loved watching you gain more and more confidence in picking up and grabbing the different marine life that you found.  Our expert friend taught you how to grab the different types of crabs as they scurried away once the rocks were lifted along the shoreline.  You guys could of explored the tidal pools for hours at a time.

The Boys


The mighty hunters and gatherers.

We had some interesting visitors come by while we played at a local beach.  Josh, you were so excited that we did not have to pay the expensive rates that the whale watchers had to pay for such an up close look at the whales.
My little STAR!!!

My sweet little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment