Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Imagination - Children's Museam Everett

We were introduced to this little gem earlier this year on a trip that we took with Lisa's family.  I must admit that this was my first time going to this place because Adam and I decided to help the family out by looking for a place to have dinner the last time we were here.  Okay, I must admit . . . the Canucks were in the Stanley Cup finals and we made a deal with the ladies to take the kids so that we wouldn't miss the game.  What can I say? . . . playoff hockey . . . Canucks . . . I have been waiting for a run like this since 1994.

Help me . . . I am trapped and I can't get out!!!




Just take a little off the top and give my beard a trim.

Yo Boyyyyzzzz!  I love when your personality comes out in places like this . . . getting out of your comfort zone.
Ticket please . . . Thank you


Forever the builder.  Always focused and determined to complete a challenge.
Beep Beep, coming through!

Digging for dinosaur bones . . . at least in this picture you are not trying to slay the beast with your feet.



Perhaps daddy should fix my arm!!!  The look of serious work going on here.

I must admit that it was a mistake to show you that the microphone worked because the next ten minutes I spent telling you to stop putting your mouth all over the mic . . . "yuk, yuk Emma"

A very cool place, which was right up your mother's alley . . . imaginative play, cool rooms, lots of stuff to incorporate into your play.  You boys loved the construction zone, of course, where we built a very cool car together . . . okay, I loved this room too.  I had a lot of fun watching Emma take care of the animals (no it was not Josh and Jamie) in the animal hospital room.  A new adventure around every corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment