Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pender Island

Our first trip to Pender Island was a great hit with the kids.  We were luckily invited to join another family at their family retreat.  It was a bit of a revolving door for them as they welcomed three different families throughout the course of the ten days that they were staying up there.  The kids played great together building forts, playing Lego, exploring the local tidal pools for crabs and other interesting marine life.  A family trip of sun, sea, good friends, and lots of fun.





Our daily visitor. 

You were so excited to see the deer eating . . . I was surprised as to how close you got to it.

Always the comedians . . . you guys make me laugh all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment