Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada!

We began our summer of fun with celebrating the birthday of our great country!!  As proud Canadians, and a hockey family too, it only seemed right to start the summer off walking in the Canada Day parade with our hockey club.  After the parade, we headed off to the celebration in the park.  How else could we end the day but with a BBQ with great friends?   Great country, great friends and a truly great start to a what I know is going to be the best ever summer of fun for our family.  I'm hoping this blog will be a place to record and cherish the little moment and adventures of our family.
The girls of my life . . . I have a soft spot in my heart for the two of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It was so great to spend part of this day celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete