Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pajo's and Screamers

One of the things that I love about living where we live is how close we are to Steveston.  We met up with Michelle's family for some Pajos fish and chips and our kids introduction to screamers.  This is one of the things that I love about being a parent is that I get to experience my firsts all over again through the eyes of my kids


Sorry Emma, but you got your dad's short legs!!


One small step for mankind, one giant leap for little Emma

I just love the way Grammy is looking at Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment