Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas

Well it is that magical time of the year, where we love hanging out with friends and family and taking care of one another.  I love this age where the kids marvel at the wonders and magic of Christmas.  The decorations, finding that perfect tree, the Christmas lights, hot apple cider at the money lot, pictures with Santa and of course the excitement of the days festivities.  Every year on Christmas Eve, our family goes skating and then heads over to grammy's house to make gingerbread houses and for a yummy dinner.  This year the kids were ecstatic about their gifts from Santa.  Each of the boys received long boards and Emma got the Stompeez that she had asked for.  I love watching them open their gifts and share in their excitement about what they got.  Opening new gifts, playing with their new toys and of course sharing this time with their cousins and grandparents.



After a very long journey the longboards were a big hit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment