Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Halloween

Well, another great year trick or treating around our neighbourhood.  The kids always get a kick out of running around from house to house with their cousins.  Lots of candy to be had by all.  This year, Josh caught me off guard by wanting to be Dave from one of my shows that I watch.  An easy costume that got a lot of attention from those at school and around the neighbourhood.  Jamie decided that he wanted to be a spy with all of the spy gadgets to keep him entertained.  Emma decided that she wanted to be a cat . . . well at least for most of the time.  At all of the pre-halloween parties that she went to, Emma went as a cat, but on the evening of the big night . . . Emma decided that she would rather go as Ironman.  Yes . . . Ironman.  I guess that is the influence of two older brothers.

No he doesn't look suspicious at all!

Josh even has attitude.
Thanks again to Captain Canada for these amazing pictures.

Emma loved sticking the different stickers and face parts onto her pumpkins.


Love this picture of you Josh.  This is so up your alley. 
Look at the concentration. 
Family times are great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment