Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Cross Country Run

Run Forrest Run!  Well Jamie and Josh decided to participate in the Cross Country Run this year for school.  I think it is great that they both want to be involved in school activities as this helps make their school an extension of our family.  Both boys did a great job running the course against many other kids that they recognized from hockey and soccer.  Josh's age group had the largest number of participants so we were amazed that he finished in the top ten.  He is a great little runner, who enjoys the competition.  Jamie's group was smaller in number, but competitive all the same.  He was a beneficiary of one of the kids taking a wrong turn as they re-entered the track, which allowed him to take the lead and finish first.  Great Job Boys, we are very proud of you!!


1 comment: