Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Comfort Inn?



As Michelle has renamed this RV park as the Comfort Inn, rather than the Comfort Plus . . . well, according to Josh this has been the best place so far . . . a swimming pool, pool table, shuffle board, playground, mini soccer field, mini badminton/volleyball court, basketball hoop, and quite a few kids to play with.  I must admit the kids have been quite busy by themselves, which has been a nice reprieve for Michelle and me. 
We headed out to the Regina Science Center today exploring all of the different experiments.  

I am the HULK!!!
Emma did a great job modelling the interior,
but Michelle was the one who put up all of the siding!
Looks a little drafty!!!
I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders!
Yes, Josh's wind powered boat beat mine in both speed and distance.
He went with a three sail boat, while I went with one sail.
Thata way!
They had a really cool bubbles section where the kids could make some huge bubbles that could surround them.  

The bubble boy!
I think all of the kids would agree that the Science of Cotton Candy was their favourite part.  They learned thing about the different types of sugars, who invented cotton candy (a dentist, yes a dentist), sugars give them energy to do things, and that cotton candy only contains about a teaspoon of sugar (I wouldn’t have believe it if I did not see it for myself)).  Now Josh and Jamie are going to try to convince us to buy more cotton candy when we go out since there is “little” sugar in it.  We even bought a couple of bags for the road trip home, which was a hit of course!


Sticky fingers and blue lips . . . priceless!

Finally, a field trip for Michelle and I.  Believe me . . . Starbucks is like seeing a ski hill in the prairies . . . a very rare sighting!  I plugged Starbuck's into my GPS and was willing to drive anywhere for it!  Luckily for us there was one only 15 minutes away . . . Dale says that there is only two in Regina.   Really?  
This was like standing at the gates of Disneyland . . . these went down way too nicely!
Time for a quick swim in the pool before dinner at the Comfort Plus Park. 

Pretty good air!  She must get that from her dad!
Love the facial expressions!
Looks like a future soccer goalie for Canada!
Great save!!


No comments:

Post a Comment