Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bear Creek Park

We decided to venture a little further today and packed up our lunches and headed off to Bear Creek Park.  The boys always enjoy exploring a new playground and finding different ways to navigate its obstacles.  Water park, playground, Bear Creek Train, and a little miniature golf . . . the little experiences that I hope you all appreciate and enjoy as much as I do.

Follow the leader and "look at me" is more your speed.

What else, but a race around the playground over, under and through obstacles.

Look at those pipes and the 17 pack???


"I go on train".  Your little smile says it all.

I just love your spirit and your sense of humour . . . who's cute?  "Me!!"

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos and what fun adventures you having this summer! Our boys loved this park when they were younger too!

    ReplyDelete