Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

West Bank With Our Cousins

We managed to plan it so that we could be up at "Papa's Trailer" while their cousins were here, which was a nice treat for all of us.  The kids had their older cousins to play with and we had full time babysitters at a great rate.  Their older cousins, once again, were amazing with our kids . . . they were water taxis taking them out to the floating dock, helping them play pool (poor Jamie could barely see over the table top), introducing playground dodgeball, and of course sharing the latest in toilet humour.  Michelle especially enjoyed the boys "pressing ham" on the shower window, thanks guys and sorry Grammy!!!  (There might have even been a sighting of a "squished lizard" - boys you may have to do a little explaining to Grammy the next time you see her).


Freedom on the water


"I go skateboarding"

My little surfer girl

Jumping off the floating dock






My little surfer boy

As Emma would say, "My boys".

More snuggles or human jungle gym?

We look forward to the next holiday together.  The boys were really sad to see them leave. 




No comments:

Post a Comment