Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Horseback Riding

For the past few years we have taken the kids down to the Richmond Nature Park to ride some horses.  Although the ride is quite short the kids enjoy it all the same . . . just another summer time activity for the kids.

"I ride Wheeeeeli"  AKA Willie

Fiona

Apache


No comments:

Post a Comment