Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Father's Day???

Father's Day???  For the past few years, all of you have picked a day to spend with daddy as a family for Father's Day.  This year, Jamie decided to take the family to Playland for some fun rides and new adventures.  One thing that I love about Playland is that the lines are relatively short and it is a little less chaotic than when the PNE is happening.

I think Michelle and Emma rode this ride about twenty times.

"Tamryn!!!!"  (Had to be there)

Another big hit for Emma



I think Michelle is already planning our trip to Mt. Everest.

My little Joshy is getting bigger.

Yes, the boys and I managed to get a little wet this year as Jamie was tall enough to ride the log ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment