Well I set this up for your mom to start blogging, but that lasted about a day or so (you know our mom and technology) . . . so I decided that maybe I could use this as a way to capture some of my thoughts about our Everyday Adventures. I really don't know when you will see this or read this, but I hope that you appreciate and enjoy reminiscing our time spent together. I love you always and you make me so proud to be your dad. I look forward to the many adventures and memories that we will share together.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden City Park

It is amazing how a little water, a few boats and some buckets can keep all of you entertained for hours.  Another great place to sit back and watch the three of you play together and work together . . . don't get me wrong, I like spending time with our friends, but I must admit that I do like it when it is just our little family on a Mommy out trip.

Forever the engineer . . .  always trying to figure things out.


Who needs all of those complicated techno gadgets?




Splish Splash


1 comment:

  1. Rick...great post and photos. I see a blog book in your future!

    ReplyDelete